Dabbing is the process of taking CBD, or Delta- 8 concentrate and heating it to create a vapor that you inhale and enjoy. Dabs come in the form of wax, shatter, or other bright yellow honey-like consistency. You will use a dabber to place the concentrate into the nail of the rig. Wax is usually sold in half-grams or grams.Dab rigs, as they are called, are similar to water pipes but are specifically designed for dabbing. They are made of glass normally and come in many sizes, shapes, and colors. It all depends on your preference. We have dab rigs for all budgets, including our special artisan Heady Glass, made by some of the world’s best artists.
Dab rigs have an attached well and mouthpiece. You need a nail, a torch, and cotton swabs, along with your favorite concentrates.
- Nail - The nail is the well on the dab rig you heat in order to make the concentrate easy to melt and vaporize. This is the most important piece of the rig, seeing as it is the reason why it is a rig instead of a typical water pipe. It is heated intensely hot with a torch. Do not touch the nail when you heat it.
- Dabber - Also known as a dab tool, the dabber is used to pick up the wax to place in the nail. You can use any utensil, but dab tools are the most popular.
- Torch - A torch blows fire with butane in order to get the nail hot enough to melt the concentrate and allow you to inhale. Torches are easy to buy and don’t take too long to use. Use your torch to heat the nail until it is glowing red. Then, drop the wax in with the dab tool.
- Carb caps - These tiny lids are used to cover the nail and enhance airflow. They aren’t necessary, but they are helpful.
- Cotton swabs - You should always clean your dab rig after use with cleaning alcohol and Q-tips. You don’t want a crusty rig.
- Storage cases - Many shops offer cases to put your dab rig and other equipment in. Rigs are fragile, and you don’t want to break them and ruin the party.
Stop by Pars Market today! We have a wide selection of Dab rigs!
Note: Must be 21 or older to purchase this product
Pars Market LLC
9400 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, MD 21045
Open Daily: 9am-9pm
Open on All Holidays! 365 Days a Year!